Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval


  1. For my next 30 hours, I plan on working at the Uncommon Good office directly with the staff, helping with professional business activities of the organization. 
  2. To meet the 30 hour requirement, I plan on going in to the office at least once a week for two hours. In order to prove that I will have completed 30 hours, I will keep a log as well as pictures of whatever I'm allowed to photograph.
  3. My second component will help me better understand my answer by giving me first hand experience with the inner workings of a non-profit organization. My first component helped me realize the importance of non-profit organizations, and my second component will help me understand how they work. 
  4. Independent Component 2 Log

No comments:

Post a Comment