Friday, January 31, 2014

January Blog Post

A blog post for the month of January...

This has been a pretty eventful beginning of the year, especially this past week with 30 minute presentations. What follows are a couple of things I've noticed about them which are essential to the success of these presentations, and which I'll have to make sure I accomplish.

  • Appropriate body language
  • MAKE TIME 
  •  Have a creative and engaging activity. ENGAGING. 
  • Provide a clear explanation of the EQ
So my essential question is "What is the best way for an educational non-profit organization to raise funds for resources to help underprivileged students attend college?" The answer I've composed for my presentation that is to happen a week from this upcoming Monday is "by exploring and employing business practices used by profit-oriented businesses." 


No comments:

Post a Comment