Friday, January 10, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship Ten Hours

So here it is...


  1. I am doing my mentorship with Uncommon Good, doing most of my work with the Teen Green branch of Uncommon Good.
  2. My contact is Carlos Carrillo, program coordinator.
  3. To be honest, I'm not really sure of how many hours I've done with Uncommon Good. I should be keeping track of them, but I haven't. I do have proof that I've done at least 10 hours, and I certainly have done more than that. I'll get the rest of them together before the deadline. And yes I will provide legitimate documentation.
    Inline image 1
  4. I've spent these ten hours attending and helping at things like volunteer days at a local farm, helping maintain a community garden, and participating in other similar activities organized by Uncommon Good. I find it interesting to witness how the community has benefited from the efforts of this non-profit organization. 


No comments:

Post a Comment