Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Research and Working EQ

Blog-post 8


  1. My working EQ as of now is: "What's the best way to ensure the success of a non-profit organization?"
  2. Promote the organization to an appropriate audience in an effective manner and keep a good public relationship.
  3. Thus far, the most important source I've found that's helped me answer my EQ has been "Developing an Information Security Awareness Program for a Non-Profit Organization." This was the second source I found since we started doing research checks. It was very specific and insightful.
  4. My mentor is Carlos Carrillo. He, along with Uncommon Good (organization at which I volunteer), have helped me come closer to answering my EQ by allowing me to witness, firsthand, how good public relationships are maintained and developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment