Thursday, May 22, 2014

Senior Project Reflection


  1. Positive Statement- I am most proud of the fact that I was able to make time with relative ease and that my activity turned out pretty much how I planned. 
  2. Questions To Consider
    1. P
    2. P
  3. What worked for me in my senior project was that I was able to complete all tasks and learn how to conduct extensive amounts of research and manage a nine month long project. 
  4. If I had a time machine, I'd go back and pick a different topic, such as skateboarding. Most likely skateboarding. It would have made my senior year much more enjoyable. I didn't realize this until it was to late and I was already well into researching nonprofit organizations. 
  5. The senior project has helped me realize that I am not cut out for office work. I realized this after a long mentor ship of mainly office work. Furthermore, it has also taught me the importance of thoroughly researching a topic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment