Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component


  1. Mentorship Log
  2. Carlos Carillo 909 625 2248
  3. QUESTIONS RAISED
    1. How important is money when it comes to working at an office of a non-profit organization?
    2. How does a non-profit organization make money to pay it's employees and cover other expenses?
    3. What type of schooling/credentials does it take to start a non profit organization?
  4. The most important thing I leaned from this experience is that you have to be patient and willing to sit still for hours on end while working an office job. Prior to this, I thought that office jobs were a little more...energetic and exciting. 
  5. This experience helped me choose my topic because I now know that if you're going to get involved in an office job, it has to directly relate to something you really feel passionate about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment