Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

Topic- Non-profit work

What I plan to do to show growth in being an effective...

  • I-poly Citizen
    • An effective ipoly citizen is described to be: respectful, responsible, and an active member of the community. Throughout my high school career, I've taken massive steps forward towards fulfilling these important traits. I believe senior year will be even more helpful because of the transition from assigned topics to chosen topics. There's something valuable to learn from each individual ipoly citizen.
  • Learner
    • Really make an effort to find some excellent sources and become more than proficient at doing research. As time goes along, I'll get better at researching, and pretty soon, all of my sources for senior project will be professional and reliable.
  • User of Technology
    • I already consider myself to be an effective user of technology, but I guess there's always room for improvement. Through these blog posts, and the work they entail, I'll be able to familiarize myself with yet another aspect of online communication and expression. 
  • Communicator
    • This is definitely something I'll have to work on. In particular, verbally. Core-class participation will help me a lot with this. Furthermore, model assembly will reinforce, as well as improve my verbal-communication skills.  

No comments:

Post a Comment