Monday, April 28, 2014

Exit Interview


  1. My essential question is "What is the best way for an educational nonprofit organization to raise funds for resources to encourage underprivileged students attend college?"
    1. My best answer is "The best way for an educational nonprofit organization to raise funds for resources to encourage underprivileged students attend college is by changing their ineffective business structure." This is my best answer because it addresses all that is wrong with the nonprofit sector and presents ideas on how to fix the root problems.
  2. It was a long process. My research is what finally led me to this answer. Interview three was the most important because my interviewee affirmed all my ideas and research.
  3. The main problem I faced was not being able to find enough research. I got around this by imputing better and more specific search queries as well as asking my interviewee for sources, which she gave me.
  4. My two most significant sources are as follows
    1. Nancy Mintie: She was my third interviewee and helped me find more research as well as letting me know that I was on the right track with my project.
    2.  "In Search of the Hybrid Ideal" published by the Stanford Social Innovative Review. This source offers many different alternatives to the ineffective nonprofit business structure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment